‘Tis the season to be thankful and giving! We are thankful for our many fans and want to give back to you during this festive time. This unique contest not only gives you a chance to win a Retro51 but also bring joy to a young child that needs a holiday pick-me-up!
“Cards for Hospitalized Kids is an internationally recognized charitable organization that spreads hope, joy & magic to hospitalized kids across America through uplifting, handmade cards.” So get out your Retro’s and let’s start the holiday season off with a giving heart.
The Winning Prize:
3 Winners will be chosen for favorite card design. The Retro team will vote to choose these winners based on most creative, fun, beautiful, unique, festive, etc. Each winner will win a Twinkle limited Popper specially held aside for this contest.
3 Winners will also be chosen by random drawing for their entry. They have a choice of any Classic, Deluxe or Vintage Metalsmith Tornado.
How to Enter the Contest:
- Read the FAQ on how to make the cards: http://www.cardsforhospitalizedkids.com/faqs.html
- Make a holiday card for a hospitalized kid using your Retro51 pens, pencils and and other craft supply you desire (paint, colored pencils, watercolor, collage materials, etc). Please make sure the card is constructed well and will not fall apart.
- DO NOT USE GLITTER!
- Send us the card so you will be entered for the drawing. Send these to: Retro 1951, att: Cards for Kids, 1306 Exchange Drive, Richardson, TX 75081
- Include a post-it note with name and email address so we can contact you should you win.
- You may enter up to three cards per person
- The cards must have a holiday message (Christmas, Season’s Greeting, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, etc.)
- The cards must arrive at Retro 1951 no later than Tuesday December 8th.
- On a separate paper or post-it include your name and email address
- Have fun!
- You may only win once
So this Thanksgiving, gather the family around and make a card for a hospitalized kid. Together let’s share the joy of the season. Please share photos as you are making your cards by posting on our Facebook wall or tagging us on Twitter or Instagram @Retro1951. Stay tuned as we share the cards we will be making as well.
Retro 1951 has final choice on what cards fulfills the requirements stated above. We also have the right to publish via our social media sites. We will not share your contact information with anyone. Retro 51 employees and their direct family are not eligible to win.