Life is too short to carry an Ugly Pen has been our motto for 20 years and we’re sticking with it for the next 20! In the same mindset, Retro 1951 has also sought to house our fine writing instruments in equally beautiful packaging that makes the pen inside all the more exciting to give or receive. In this pursuit of unique and inspiring packaging, we bring you the new Tornado packaging!
The transition from old to new packaging will take place over the next couple of months, and will debut this week with the new Snapper Tornadoes!
The newly designed tube has several characteristics that will make you fall in love all over again!
* They are wrapped in the vintage graphics Retro is known for, plus Crossword and Sudoku have their own stand-alone designs.
* They are more environmentally friendly with less waste thus being more efficient!
* A foam insert in the bottom tube securely holds your Tornado when not in use, plus it can be used as a desk stand or for merchandising.
* Each tube top will bear the product’s unique name, UPC barcode, and item number for easy identification.
* Finally the tubes will be shrink-wrapped to protect them in shipping all while showing off the fun Americana graphics.
What are your thoughts about the new packaging? We would love to hear your thoughts!
3 responses to “New Tornado Packaging”
More environmentally friendly + less waste = a good thing 🙂
The designs are attractive and smart—love the new “Retro 51” packaging!
Love it, time to get another.
Pingback: WAY Better Than Poi or Don Ho: Retro 51 Vintage Surf Tornado Rollerball (Limited Edition) | From the Pen Cup