With our release of the Snapper Tornado, we wanted to give our fans a chance to win one! What better way than an old fashioned word scramble of Retro trivia. If you don’t know the answers off hand then use the hints in parenthesis to find the answers on retro51.com or on Facebook (FB – on the specified date).
THERE WILL BE FOUR WINNERS
The first two puzzles received with correct answers and two by random drawing for puzzles with correct answers.
Contest ends this Friday at noon (EST). The winners by drawing will be announced Friday afternoon.
1.Complete the puzzle
2. Email the answers to richard [at] retro51 [dot] com.
3. All answers must be correct to be entered for a chance to win.
4. The BONUS section is optional, but you will knock off 5 minutes for every correct answer. IE The email is received at 1 PM, but you got all 4 bonuses so you will get credited for 12:40 PM entry.
Life is too short to carry an Ugly Pen has been our motto for 20 years and we’re sticking with it for the next 20! In the same mindset, Retro 1951 has also sought to house our fine writing instruments in equally beautiful packaging that makes the pen inside all the more exciting to give or receive. In this pursuit of unique and inspiring packaging, we bring you the new Tornado packaging!
The transition from old to new packaging will take place over the next couple of months, and will debut this week with the new Snapper Tornadoes!
The newly designed tube has several characteristics that will make you fall in love all over again!
* They are wrapped in the vintage graphics Retro is known for, plus Crossword and Sudoku have their own stand-alone designs.
* They are more environmentally friendly with less waste thus being more efficient!
* A foam insert in the bottom tube securely holds your Tornado when not in use, plus it can be used as a desk stand or for merchandising.
* Each tube top will bear the product’s unique name, UPC barcode, and item number for easy identification.
* Finally the tubes will be shrink-wrapped to protect them in shipping all while showing off the fun Americana graphics.
What are your thoughts about the new packaging? We would love to hear your thoughts!
Our resident pet “Beagle” is on the prowl, what’s on her mind? What is she doing? Add a caption to this photo for a chance to win the Vintage Metalsmith “Jefferson,” an acid-etched Tornado with all antiqued finish. Funniest, wittiest, most creative, unique or whatever we like the best wins!
The contest will end on Monday at midnight, so get your captions in.