Police officers have the toughest job and we really need more than just one week to show our appreciation! The latest Tornado Popper is dedicated to the blue, to the men and women who serve and protect us. This rollerball’s central feature is an acid-etch police badge in a stonewashed pewter finish with police cruiser inspired graphics printed around the barrel. It is complete with stealth black accents, engraved limited edition number and top ring with shield print. Whether you are an officer, retired officer or the loving family behind them, The Shield is dedicated to you.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Assist the Officer Foundation – Dallas, Texas Chapter to help provide assistance to officers and their families facing any number of life-altering situations incurred as a result of the officer’s service. For more information on ATO visit https://atodallas.org
· Rollerball refill – REF5P
· Limited Edition of 1515 pieces (significant for May 15th – Peace Officer’s Memorial Day).
· Standard Tornado size
· Printed graphics + acid-etched badge on the barrel
· Top Disc imprint – Police Shield
· Stealth Black accents
· Limited Edition numbering on top ring
· Graphic packaging tube
Contact us if you need help finding a dealer for The Shield. For other Retro51 Fine Writing Pens visit Retro51.com
Life is too short to carry an Ugly Pen!®
Filed under Collectible, fashion accessory, fathers day, fine writing, Gift Ideas, great gifts, Holidays, Life's Too Short, Organization, Penmanship, Tornado Collection, Tornado POP Series, Uncategorized, Writing pens
Happy Thanksgiving week from everyone here at Retro 1951. We are so thankful for you our fans! As a small way of saying ‘thanks’ we wanted to have a contest giving away a ‘Peace, Love & Happiness’ limited edition Popper Tornado to you AND a person of your choosing. All you have to do is comment and say who you are thankful for (first name and your relationship with them, for example, Bob – Dad). First thing Monday morning, Dec. 1st, we will have a random drawing and give you and the person you have mentioned each a Tornado pictured above.
One entry per person. Contest entry ends at midnight Sunday November 30th, 2104.
December is Write to a Friend Month. And what a great time of year to take a few moments to let the people you love and care about know that you’re thinking of them. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of holiday celebrations, shopping, and end-of-year deadlines, receiving a handwritten note from a friend is sure to be a welcome surprise (and perhaps, even a relief).
As we all know, with the advent of technology, many have abandoned traditional pen and paper for social media, emails, text messages and instant messaging. Sadly, the handwritten letter is rapidly becoming a novelty, rather than the norm it used to be. So during the month of December, we’d like to suggest that you jot a note, write a letter, or simply sign a card, and drop it in the mail.
What should I write? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Share your upcoming New Year’s Resolutions (it’s a great way to stay accountable)
- Send a family newsletter, recapping the year’s highlights for you and your family
- Share recipes and how-to’s that you can’t live without
- Send coupons and discounts that you know they’ll use and enjoy (i.e. gift cards, rebates, links to money-saving websites etc)
- Send pictures of your family (and don’t forget your pets)
- Send an invitation to visit or spend time together
- Simply say thank you
Whom should I write to? Here are a few folks that we think would love to hear from you:
- A long-lost classmate
- A childhood friend
- A former co-worker
- A relative
- A pen pal (yes, some people still have them)
- A former teacher or professor
- Partner with a charity to send notes to men, women and children in need
Whatever you do, don’t discount the power of your words. Remember, it’s often the little things that matter most. So send a letter today!